Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
We're taking a winter break.
QuickTec takes a winter break from 21.12.2019 - 01.01.2020. Orders will be shipped until 20.12.2019. From 02.01.2020 we are again available for you as usual.
- Order number: 320001
The QuickAir 500 ventilation unit is a decentralised ventilation system for controlled room ventilation with heat recovery and provides fresh and healthy air throughout the house. In times of ever-increasing house insulation, the topic of ventilation becomes more and more important in order to prevent mould. At the same time, common ventilation unit with their complex canal systems are difficult to retrofit. The QuickAir ventilation unit can help, because it can be installed easily and individually in each room.
The QuickAir ventilation unit works in two intervals: In its first interval, the stale air is moved to the outside. The integrated ceramic heat accumulator is charged with the heat contained in the indoor air. In the second interval, the ventilation unit switches the running direction, so that fresh outside air is supplied to the room This fresh air is heated with the previously stored heat from the ceramic heat storage. Thus, a measured heat recovery of up to 90.3% is provided.
The QuickAir 500 ventilation unit is available with two different exterior hoods:
• white (RAL 9016)
• stainless steel
Please take note: A QuickAir Controller is required for the operation of QuickAir ventilation unit. Up to six ventilation units can be controlled via one controller.
• Dimensions ventilation unit: diameter 198 mm, lenth 500 mm
• Dimensions inner hood ( B x H x T): 222 x 222 x 11 mm
• Dimensions outer hood ( B x H x T): 223 x 224 x 45 mm
• Weight: 2,5 kg
• Luftleistung: 15 | 20 | 30 | 40 m³/h
• Sound pressure level (1m): 21 | 28 | 31 | 40 dB(A)
• Sound pressure level (3m): 12 | 18 | 22 | 30 dB(A)
• Power consumption: 0,8 | 1,1 | 1,7 | 2,7 W
• Filter: G3, regenerable
• Heat recovery: up to 90%
• Fan: 12 V/ DC
• Power consumption per fan: max. 3,5 W
• Permissable operatin gtemperature: - 20 to + 40° C
• 2 operating modes: summer mode (without heat recovery) & winter mode (with heat recovery)