Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 303031
The QuickTherm surface-mounted distribution cabinet is made of galvanised steel plate. The delivery is provided with retainer rails and fixing materials for QuickTherm heating circuit distributors as well as profile rails for easy attachment of QuickTherm connection strips for individual room regulation.
• Removable door with rotating bar
• Base feet adjustable by 80 mm
• Removable screed baffle plate
• Colour: powder-coated white
Available in sizes:
• Type I for max. 3 heating circuits: 400 mm x 700 mm x 130 mm,
• Type II for max. 6 heating circuits: 600 mm x 700 mm x 130 mm,
• Type III for max. 9 heating circuits: 750 mm x 700 mm x 130 mm,
• Type IV for max. 12 heating circuits: 1000 mm x 700 mm x 130 mm
• Type V for max. 16 heating circuits: 1200 mm x 700 mm x 130 mm
Please note that the maximum number of heating circuits reduces by 3 when using a QuickTherm compact control station. This means that a type III distribution cabinet (suitable for max. 9 heating circuits) for example can take a maximum of 6 heating circuits in this case.
A type I distribution cabinet is therefore not suitable for use with a compact control station.