Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time unbestimmte Workdays
- Order number: 302203
The universal conductive layer CompactFloor PRO 12 is the ideal complement to a QuickTherm underfloor heating. With its installation height of only 12 mm, the cement fibre based load distribution layer combines the advantage of a classic screed (high thermal conductivity) with the advantages of drywall construction (no moisture, low storage mass). This increases the performance of your underfloor heating – without inertia, but with huge energy savings.
Due to its profiled fold connection, CompactFloor PRO 12 is easy to install. For an optimal installation, use CompactFloor hybrid glue and a jig saw blade T 141 HM. The conductive layer is suitable for every flooring and therefore adapts to your needs.
Please note that due to the weight of 15.6 kg per m², CompactFloor PRO 12 can only be shipped on pallets. Therefore, the minimum purchase is 10 panels, representing 8.6 m².
• Dimension: 1.210 x 710 x 12 mm
• Weight: 15,6 kg/ m²
• Thermal conductivity λ10,tr: 0,27 W/mK
• Water vapor diffusion resistance number μ. 66 dry | 30 wet
• Thermal expansion coefficient: 0,0051 mm /mK
• Hygrometric expansion: 0,0081 mm/m (bei 30-95% relative air humidity)
• Modulus of elasticity E: ≥ 7500 N/mm²
• Fire behaviour according to DIN EN 13501-1: A2-s1, d0, incombustible
|suitiable floor covering:||Carpet, Design flooring, Laminate, Linoleum, Parquet, PVC, Tiles, Vinyl, Wooden floor boards|